• Students are to take pride in their school and take care of it.
This applies equally to their family members that visit the school. If you or your child makes a mess in the lobby, it is your responsibility to clean it up immediately.
• Noisy Siblings
need to be taken to the lobby during class and out of the school completely during testing and awards Ceremonies.
• Do not call instructors off the mat.
It is incredibly disrespectful to the instructor running the class and causes resource problems on the floor.
• Do not call out onto the mats to your kids.
They don’t want to listen to you anyway.
• Stay standing along the mats!
If you would like to sit, please do so in the lobby. If you are watching along the mats, you must remain standing at all times.
• Be quiet along the mats.
Conversations and cell phone calls need to be done in the lobby.
• Do not drop off your kids more than 15 minutes before class or leave them more than 15 minutes after class.
• Don’t ask if your child has passed testing.
If your child doesn’t pass, we will let them and you know before the awards ceremony.
• Be supportive.
I can honestly say that the students give all they have most classes. Do they mess up? You bet. But what happens on the mats stays on the mats. If we need you to get on them, we will have a little conference. Otherwise, what they need from you is encouragement.
• Slow down in the parking lot.
Yes, I know you are busy, are running late or have somewhere to be. But please Slow Down. There are too many kids coming and going to behave that way.